Rhizopon AA #1, #2 and #3 dry powders, Rhizopon AA Water Soluble Tablets and Hortus IBA Water Soluble Salts are all dry when you receive them.
Rhizopon AA #1, #2 and #3 dry dip powders are ready to use rooting hormones.
- Always take out the amount of Rhizopon AA powder you need for the current day needs.
- NEVER return the used Rhizopon AA portion to the original container.
- Always dispose of the the used portion.
- When you dip the basal end of the cuttings into the powder you might drag into the powder some pathogens or parts of the plant. These will biologically break down and ruin the active ingredients.
Rhizopon AA Water Soluble Tablets and Hortus IBA Water Soluble Salts are used by taking either the tablet or salt powder and mix it in water to make a rooting solution.
- ONLY take as much tablets or salts as you need from the original package.
- Do NOT return the used products to the original stock container.
- ONLY make up enough solution for one day of use. Do not store after one day of use.
- Dispose of the solution after ONE propagation session (one day).
- ONLY mix and use the solutions in a non-metallic container.
Always keep the products in the ORIGINAL containers
- Keep the product package tightly SEALED. The original product packages have suitable re-sealable closures.
- Keep the products DRY. Rhizopon AA Water Soluble Tablets and Hortus IBA Water Soluble Salts if kept in an open container in a humid area will absorb water causing difficulty to dissolve the tablets or salts.
- Keep the product TEMPERATURE at your comfortable room temperature (60-90F). Do NOT store the products for a long time (weeks or months) at high temperatures (such as might be in a storage shed in Arizona at 120F).
- Keep the products OUT OF BRIGHT LIGHT for a long time (say weeks). The original product containers are suitable for light protection.
If you follow the above directions the dry products should be active for many years.